Working

I just spent the past week working from home on the Sony project. So far, the lack of internet bandwidth has not been an issue, since I'm not pulling down large files. I have been clearing out the cobwebs in my head, remembering the workflows and processes that are part of making digital media files. It is all coming back, and it is exciting to be part of the process of building a system from the ground up. It is nice to work from home, though it is hard to keep from working on the things that we want to finish on the house. I don't know when I'll be traveling back to Los Angeles for another stint on site, but I was lucky enough to be well taken care of by my host employer. I also got to see a lot of friends that I hadn't seen for nearly a year. After the previous 2-week visit, I was really ready to come home. It is really nice here, even if it is not done. LA has crows, TN has blue herons and woodpeckers. And chickens.

No comments:

TwitterStream