High Pressure - Pressure Cooker

We've been "living" here now for a while, and we have always been a bit underwhelmed by the water pressure that reaches the homesite. Some mornings - before 7am - the pressure would be near normal by city-life standards. But usually, the water would have just enough force to trigger the on-demand tankless water heater to fire and make hot water. Three days ago, I woke up and... ________, then flushed the toilet. The sound of the water refilling the toilet tank was way louder, like something was wrong. When I went to the sink to wash my hands, I was amazed at the force of the water coming out. It was unbelievable! The pressure was at least double what it had been ever before. Now, I didn't want to jinx it by blogging about it right away, but I think it is safe to say it's not a fluke. Something must have been upgraded along the way or something. We are at the end of the line and at the top of the ridge, so I never expected it would improve. I'm hoping it stays this way.

JoAnna cooked a Beef Pot Roast in the pressure cooker tonight. Yum. Pressure good.

No comments:

TwitterStream