Sources of inspiration

I am surprised at the reaction most everyone has had when they learn about our Tennessee plans. It usually starts with a smile and a look as if they think it is a joke. There is usually a laugh in their voice, and "Wow" is a common exclamation. At this point I feel quite well rehearsed, fielding the same questions over and over again. Many people have expressed envy, indicating that they would like to join us or do the same thing at some point in their lives. It is going to be difficult leaving all of my friends behind, and interesting leaving the career I have built over the last 19 years.

I probably wouldn't be making this change if it weren't for a few bloggers that I have been reading over the past few years. Most are Christian Agrarian family men, focused on living a simple, self-sufficient life. Here are a few that have inspired me:I hope our future stories inspire others to follow their own dreams someday, too.

Today I learned: You should never expect that concatenating Windows Media files will be easy.

No comments:

TwitterStream