Somebody snitched on me.

24 work days to go.

I suspect a former supervisor (let's refer to him as LandApe), who is now working for a competitor, learned about my brief, yet immaterial, talks with said competitor. I believe LandApe told the CEO of my current company about the "affair" for some reason, as I was questioned about it by my direct supervisor this morning. There is another side to all of this that I won't write about since it touches in legal territory. Anyway, I sent an email to the CEO tonight asking him to reveal his source of information. I really want to know who leaked what should have been confidential information, especially if it was my old boss, LandApe. It is making for an interesting chapter at the end of my digital career.

Bring on the chickens.

No comments:

TwitterStream